WMA-Dacians

A journal of my collecting, painting and the games I play with my growing Warmaster Ancients Dacian Army in 10mm minatures

Name:
Location: Guildford, Surrey, United Kingdom

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Lets take this back on the road

Just a quickie really. I went to the Warfare show in reading over the weekend and its started my WMA juices flowing again. After a long break from WMA because of WFB tournaments and buying and renovating a house, mostly the house really, i've decided to actually finish my Dacian army up too at least 1000 points and probably more as the Pendraken army deal has a lot of more points of troops in and I can't stand seeing things go to waste.

Another unit of infantry has been painted and based, the next is to be started tonight, and pictures will go up once the misses has returned my digital camera and removed all her dance photos off it.

Watch this space!

1 Comments:

Blogger Groznog said...

Hurrah, good to see this back. Looking forward to some pictures.
maybe it'll inspire me to finish my Saxons.

6:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home