WMA-Dacians

A journal of my collecting, painting and the games I play with my growing Warmaster Ancients Dacian Army in 10mm minatures

Name:
Location: Guildford, Surrey, United Kingdom

Sunday, February 26, 2006

The merry bowmen of Dacia

It's been head down painting figures and gaming over the weekend. I've got the first of the three archer units done and the other two cleaned up, primed and ready to go.

The technique is the same as the rest of the troops as is the basing. I'm getting much faster at painting this scale figure now and improving the quality, still not great, all the time. I may get the army done at this rate!

I played two games of warmaster fanstasy over the weekend, Empire against Chaos. I won the first and lost the second, damm chaos knights are hard. In the seond game the knights just destroyed three large brigades of infantry in two turns because they can fighting more than two rounds of combat, unlike ancients.

We here you go, the pictures of the archers, stand by stand...



1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Nice work.
You should post a link to http://xsorbit26.com/users5/elhiem/index.php, Im sure folk there would have encouraging comments.
Now where's them Generals and Leaders?

2:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home