WMA-Dacians

A journal of my collecting, painting and the games I play with my growing Warmaster Ancients Dacian Army in 10mm minatures

Name:
Location: Guildford, Surrey, United Kingdom

Sunday, March 26, 2006

The army so far

Sorry it's been so long since my last post but, as i'm sure it's the same with you all, life throws up plent of other thing to do other than paint models.

I've completed another warrior unit, exactly the same as the first. So instead of showing you more pictures of the same i've taken some of all the units i've got done to date arrayed in a battle formation. I hope you like them.

Next up is a unit of Falxmen, these are the elites of the army so i'll spend a little more time on them. I'm also painting up my first leader, a cheiftain, i'm just using three command models for it as he's the lowest level leader in the army with a rubbish command value of 7. He'll be used to move the infantry warband brigades around because the +1 bonus to command rolls associated with brigaded warbands might actually give him a chance to order them around.

1 Comments:

Blogger FR1DAY said...

They aren't small; just a long way away! Cheers mate.

Like to see some more dwarfs soon.

11:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home