WMA-Dacians

A journal of my collecting, painting and the games I play with my growing Warmaster Ancients Dacian Army in 10mm minatures

Name:
Location: Guildford, Surrey, United Kingdom

Thursday, March 02, 2006

On my command let fly

Well i've finished off the archer units now. They were done in the same way as the first unit. Now that is a big block of Archers!



I've now run out of old warmaster bases so I ordered some 1.5mm black plastikard from Slaters to cut my own. GW wanted 60p for three bases where abouts from slaters enough card to make 88 bases for £1.50. Just have to cut it up to size.

Next up are two units of warriors followed by a unit of Falxmen then back to the warriors for another two units. This is just to break up the painting of the same thing over and over.

On to the warriors; should be up over the weekend.

2 Comments:

Blogger FR1DAY said...

They do look alright close up.

Don't wear glasses when i'm painting, i'm short sighted.

I'm ahead of schedual so may get some warriors up tonight.

5:58 AM  
Blogger Boothdom said...

Nice work again Ad,

You're knocking these out at a frightening rate. They look really good too, nice earthy pallete make the look, well, like dirty soldiers! Job done!

Keep 'em comming.

Dom

1:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home